miercuri, 8 octombrie 2008

berlin calling

in the night time when the world is at it's rest / you will find me in the place I know the best / dancin', shout in 'flyin' to the moon (you) don't have to worry' /cause I'll be come back soon

and we build up castles in the sky and in the sand / design our own world ain't nobody understand / I found myself alive in the palm of your hand / as long as we are flyin' this world ain't got no end

in the daytime you wil find me by your side / tryin' to do best an tryin' to make things right / when it all turns wrong there no fault but mine / but it won't hit hard'cause you let me shine

Un comentariu:

deadkallima spunea...

asta era castelu ba ? http://tell-1-vision.blogspot.com/2008/10/republika-banana.html ... aici se duce toata lumea in loc de afterparty ... acum stiu